The downstairs is an open plan with separate living, dining, family and breakfast nook. The living features a fireplace and is open to the stairwell. The dining has a built-in china display cabinet and bar. The family room and kitchen are designed for entertaining. Front and back porches provide space for outdoor living.
Upstairs, the master suite is comfortable with access to the private sundeck, modern bathroom with soaking tub, and walk-in closet. The secondary bedrooms each have walk-in closets.
This plan is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The exterior walls are 2×6 wood framing with r19 spray foam insulation. The upper floor system is pre-engineered wood trusses. The 7:12 roof is shingles, a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior is finished with simple trim and moldings, decorative railings, exposed rafters, tapered columns and sand stucco finish over a waterproof barrier and wall sheathing.
- In 2010, this plan was featured on the Cover of HanleyWood Ecohome magazine.
- In 2009, this plan was featured in the HanleyWood Ecohome magazine.
- In 2008, this plan was featured on Houseplans.com as the cover plan for Bungalow House Plans and Narrow Lot House Plans.
- In 2007, this plan was featured on the Distinctive House Plans Gallery, and won the Southeast Builder’s Conference Aurora Award.
- In 2006, this plan was featured in the Orlando Sentinel as Design of the Week.
9′-4″ ceilings downstairs
9′ ceilings upstairs
27′ wide, 49′ deep and 30′ high
1,586 sq. feet of living space (793 first floor, 793 second floor)
642 sq. feet of additional space (262 porches, 380 garages)
2,228 sq. feet under roof