2200 Square Feet
First Floor 1040 s.f.
Second Floor 1160 s.f.
Porches 400 s.f.
Garage 484 s.f.
Under Roof 3084 s.f.
2 Full Baths
1 Half Bath
2 Parking Spaces
10 Foot Ceilings
8′ ceilings at walkout basement
In 2002, this plan was featured in the Orlando Sentinel as Design of the Week.
Foundation & Floor
The foundation is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The upper floor structure are pre-engineered wood trusses.
The basement exterior walls are poured concrete. The upper exterior walls are 2x6 wood framing.
The roof is standing seam metal, a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses.
The exterior is finished with stone, and wood siding over a waterproof barrier and wall sheathing.
What's In This House Plan.
- The floor plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. The plans show window and door locations, room dimensions and plumbing fixture locations.
- Exterior elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
- Building sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
- The foundation plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
- Floor & roof layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
- The wall section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
- The electrical plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
- Construction notes and typical details.
Included File Formats.
The PDF is a digital version of the plans which is easy to view and print. It contains all the pages of the plans and shows colors and shadows. The PDF can be printed on any printer or paper size, but most plans print best on 36″ x 24″ paper.
CAD files in AutoCAD 2010 format. We can export other AutoCAD formats if needed. These drawings can be opened in AutoCAD or many other popular CAD programs.
The Sketchup Pro file can be opened in Layout, which is part of the Sketchup Pro bundle. It is the format that we use to create the drawings. It includes a copy of the Sketchup 3D model.