2342 Square Feet
Basement 639 s.f.
First Floor 1301 s.f.
Second Floor 402 s.f.
Porches 176 s.f.
Garages 676 s.f.
Under Roof 3194 s.f.
2 Parking Spaces
8′ ceilings in basement
9′ ceilings at first floor
vaulted ceilings at kitchen, dining and living
7′ vaulted ceilings at loft
64′ deep (without stairs)
Foundation & Floor
The foundation is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The first and second floors are pre-engineered wood trusses.
This plan is designed with poured concrete basement walls. The upper exterior walls are 2×6 wood framing with r19 spray foam insulation.
The roof is standing seam metal, a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses at 12:12 and 6:12.
The exterior is finished with stone and board/batten siding over a waterproof barrier and wall sheathing.
What's In This House Plan.
- Floor plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. The plans show window and door locations, room dimensions and plumbing fixture locations.
- Exterior elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
- Building sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
- The foundation plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
- Floor & roof layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
- The wall section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
- The electrical plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
- Construction notes and typical details.
For more information, view a Sample Set of Drawings.
Included File Formats.
- PDF is a digital version of the plans which is easy to view and print. It contains all the pages of the plans and shows colors and shadows. The PDF can be printed on any printer or paper size, but most plans print best on 36″ x 24″ paper.
- CAD files in AutoCAD 2010 format. We can export other AutoCAD formats if needed. These drawings can be opened in AutoCAD or many other popular CAD programs.
- Sketchup Pro. The Sketchup Pro file can be opened in Layout, which is part of the Sketchup Pro bundle. It is the format that we use to create the drawings. It includes a copy of the Sketchup 3D model.
Photos from Utah and Tennessee
The Wasilla farmhouse in Granville, Tennessee is almost complete. The exterior finishes are in place, and being painted. The interior in complete, except for the fireplace. Two cupolas will be added on the roof to finish the exterior.
What an amazing location! The Wasilla plan is being built in Granville, TN, in the heart of the Tennessee hills. View more information about the Wasilla plan, or browse all photos of Wasilla.
We just received a few photos from a client in Utah, who has completed a build of the Wasilla plan.