The Hatteras House Plan.
A modern zero lotline plan which can fit onto almost any lot. Hatteras can be built up against adjacent structures and provides a 2 hour firewall within the left and right walls. On lots which allow multi-family density, this plan can be built in groupings of 2 or more. The basement level is designed to be built into a slope, which makes this plan adaptable to properties with a grade.
1456 Square Feet
First Floor Garage736 s.f.
Second Floor 736 s.f.
Third Floor 720 s.f.
Porches 108 s.f.
Under Roof 2300 s.f.
2 Full Baths
1 Half Bath
2 Parking Spaces
10 Foot Ceilings
and 8′ ceiling in basement garage and second floor
Foundation & Floor
The foundation is designed with a concrete slab on grade and poured concrete basement walls. The second floor is pre-engineered wood trusses.
The exterior walls are 2x6 wood framing, with a 2 hour fire rating.
The roof is standing-seam metal over a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses at a 4:12 pitch.
The exterior is finished with stone and wood.
What's In This House Plan.
- Floor plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. The plans show window and door locations, room dimensions and plumbing fixture locations.
- Exterior elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
- Building sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
- The foundation plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
- Floor & roof layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
- The wall section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
- The electrical plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
- Construction notes and typical details.
For more information, view a Sample Set of Drawings.
Included File Formats.
- PDF is a digital version of the plans which is easy to view and print. It contains all the pages of the plans and shows colors and shadows. The PDF can be printed on any printer or paper size, but most plans print best on 36″ x 24″ paper.
- CAD files in AutoCAD 2010 format. We can export other AutoCAD formats if needed. These drawings can be opened in AutoCAD or many other popular CAD programs.
- Sketchup Pro. The Sketchup Pro file can be opened in Layout, which is part of the Sketchup Pro bundle. It is the format that we use to create the drawings. It includes a copy of the Sketchup 3D model.