3469 Square Feet
First Floor 1626 s.f.
Second Floor 1843 s.f.
Garages 460 s.f.
Under Roof 3929 s.f.
3 Full Baths
1 Half Bath
9 Foot Ceilings
10′-6″ ceilings in living room
In 2008, this plan was featured as Editor’s Pick on Architectural Designs.
Foundation & Floor
The foundation is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The second floor is pre-engineered wood trusses.
The exterior walls are 2x6 wood framing.
The roof is metal over a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses.
The exterior is finished with stone over the wall structure.
What's In This House Plan?
- The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. The plans show window and door locations, room dimensions and plumbing fixture locations.
- Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
- Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
- The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
- Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
- The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
- The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
- Construction Notes and typical Details.
What File Formats are Included?
PDF. The PDF is a digital version of the plans which is easy to view and print. It contains all the pages of the plans and shows colors and shadows. The PDF can be printed on any printer or paper size, but most of our plans print best on 36″ x 24″ paper.
CAD. We typically release the files in AutoCAD 2010, but can export other AutoCAD formats if needed. These drawings can be opened in AutoCAD or many other popular CAD programs.
Sketchup Pro. A Sketchup Pro file can be opened in Layout, which is part of the Sketchup Pro bundle. It is the format that we use to create the drawings. It includes a copy of the Sketchup 3D model.
Photos from Columbus, Ohio
The big moment is here, and our customer in Ohio is moving into his build of the Skiatook plan. You'll notice that the house is bigger, and has a basement. The garage also has parking for three cars. We made these changes to the standard plan in order to meet the...
Here's an update on the construction of the Skiatook House Plan in Columbus, Ohio. The plan was revised some from the original Skiatook design. The stair stringer has been installed, and the interior is being painted. Kitchen cabinets and fireplace are installed....
The exterior stone is being applied on Skiatook in Columbus, Ohio. What a beautiful build of this plan.
My client in Columbus, OH is finishing up a build of the Skiatook plan. The Kolbe windows are in place and the exterior is ready for the stone finish.
The roof structure has been completed on the build of Skiatook, near Columbus, Ohio. View more about the Skiatook House plan. View all pictures of the...
Another outrageous home is being built near Columbus, Ohio. It started as our Skiatook plan. Then a basement was added, and lots of other changes. [gallery columns="6"...
The foundation and basement is complete on a build of Skiatook in Ohio. This is going to be a spectacular version of our Skiatook plan. The wooded hillside provides a backdrop for this ultra-modern...