Structural Engineering

Our plans do not include engineering for a specific state/province, or an engineer’s stamp. This service needs to be provided by an engineer who is licensed for the state/province or country where you are building.

We’ve had customers, throughout the world, use a variety of engineering firms for their projects.

In the comments, please review or recommend your favorite engineer or engineering firm. Also, please share the location of your build and the THP plan you built.

Note: Tyree House Plans makes no guarantee regarding any products and services discussed in this article, and receives no compensation for links.

Have Questions?


Submit a Comment