The Duck Blind House Plan.
Duck Blind is the ultimate Blind for the duck hunter and his sweetheart. This Duck Blind will offer you the finest experience in your duck hunting paradise, with amazing views while giving you the lap of luxury on those cold mornings waiting for a colorful display of dinner to fly in.
477 Square Feet
Living Space 477 s.f.
Porches 180 s.f.
Under Roof 657 s.f.
9 Foot Ceilings
and vaulted ceilings at bedroom
The pilings and stairs can be adjusted to meet local building height requirements. Contact Us to discuss your specific build location.
Foundation & Floor
This plan is designed with wood pilings and wood floor framing.
The exterior walls are 2x6 wood framing.
The 6:12 roof is conventional framing, a plywood deck, metal roofing (optional thatch roofing).h.
The exterior is finished with wood siding and moldings.
What's In This House Plan.
- Floor plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. The plans show window and door locations, room dimensions and plumbing fixture locations.
- Exterior elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
- Building sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
- The foundation plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
- Floor & roof layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
- The wall section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
- The electrical plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
- Construction notes and typical details.
For more information, view a Sample Set of Drawings.
Included File Formats.
- PDF is a digital version of the plans which is easy to view and print. It contains all the pages of the plans and shows colors and shadows. The PDF can be printed on any printer or paper size, but most plans print best on 36″ x 24″ paper.
- CAD files in AutoCAD 2010 format. We can export other AutoCAD formats if needed. These drawings can be opened in AutoCAD or many other popular CAD programs.
- Sketchup Pro. The Sketchup Pro file can be opened in Layout, which is part of the Sketchup Pro bundle. It is the format that we use to create the drawings. It includes a copy of the Sketchup 3D model.