1805 Square Feet
Ground Level 125 s.f.
First Floor 1011 s.f.
Second Floor 669 s.f.
Porches 212 s.f.
Under Roof 2017 s.f.
3 Full Baths
1 Half Bath
10 Foot Ceilings
and 9 foot ceilings upstairs
52′ deep (without stairs)
Foundation & Floor
The foundation is designed with wood pilings. The first and second floors are pre-engineered wood trusses.
The exterior walls are 2x6 wood framing.
The roof is standing-seam metal over a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses at a 4:12 pitch.
The exterior is finished with cedar shingles and white moldings.
What's In This House Plan.
- The floor plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. The plans show window and door locations, room dimensions and plumbing fixture locations.
- Exterior elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
- Building sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
- The foundation plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
- Floor & roof layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
- The wall section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
- The electrical plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
- Construction notes and typical details.
Included File Formats.
The PDF is a digital version of the plans which is easy to view and print. It contains all the pages of the plans and shows colors and shadows. The PDF can be printed on any printer or paper size, but most plans print best on 36″ x 24″ paper.
CAD files in AutoCAD 2010 format. We can export other AutoCAD formats if needed. These drawings can be opened in AutoCAD or many other popular CAD programs.
The Sketchup Pro file can be opened in Layout, which is part of the Sketchup Pro bundle. It is the format that we use to create the drawings. It includes a copy of the Sketchup 3D model.
Photos from Michigan City, Indiana
built by: Lakefront Associates, LLC 701 Long Beach Lane Michigan City, IN 46360
The build of the Owner House Plan in Michigan City, Indiana is almost complete. The handrails have been carefully crafted and installed.
A build of our Owner Beach House Plan is being finished in Long Beach, Indiana. It's up for sale. Enjoy. View the property on Realtor.com.