View from the street toward the Crew Cut House Plan.
Waterfront view looking back toward the Crew Cut House Plan.
The Landlubber House Plan is the ultimate in oceanfront casual entertaining.
Two bedrooms surround the entry foyer and hallway. Beyond, the home opens to an ornate stairway, living and kitchen. The kitchen and living room open to the porch through two sets of french doors. Upstairs, the third bedroom has spectacular views and a walkout sundeck.
1672 Square Feet
First Floor 1085 s.f.
Second Floor 587 s.f.
Porches 393 s.f.
Covered Parking 642 s.f.
Storage 187 s.f.
Under Roof 2894 s.f.
4 Parking Spaces
10 Foot Ceilings
and 9 foot ceilings upstairs
69′ deep (without stairs)
Foundation & Floor
The foundation is designed with wood pilings. The first and second floors are pre-engineered wood trusses.
The exterior walls are 2x6 wood framing.
The roof is standing-seam metal over a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses at a 4:12 pitch.
The exterior is finished with cedar shingles and white moldings. The exterior paint finish is Sherwin Williams ‘Worn Turquoise’.
Ground level shower and louvered storage room.
Covered parking for 4 vehicles and louvered storage room.
What's In This House Plan?
- The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. The plans show window and door locations, room dimensions and plumbing fixture locations.
- Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
- Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
- The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
- Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
- The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
- The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
- Construction Notes and typical Details.
What File Formats are Included?
PDF. The PDF is a digital version of the plans which is easy to view and print. It contains all the pages of the plans and shows colors and shadows. The PDF can be printed on any printer or paper size, but most of our plans print best on 36″ x 24″ paper.
CAD. We typically release the files in AutoCAD 2010, but can export other AutoCAD formats if needed. These drawings can be opened in AutoCAD or many other popular CAD programs.
Sketchup Pro. A Sketchup Pro file can be opened in Layout, which is part of the Sketchup Pro bundle. It is the format that we use to create the drawings. It includes a copy of the Sketchup 3D model.