The Wagoner House Plan.
Wagoner provides all the comforts of a larger home in a small, comfortable space. The downstairs is an open plan with separate living, dining, family and breakfast nook. The dining has a built-in china display cabinet. The family room and kitchen are designed for entertaining, and include a gas fireplace. Front and back porches provide space for outdoor living.
Upstairs, the master suite is comfortable with access to the private sundeck, modern bathroom with large shower, and walk-in closet. The secondary bedrooms each have walk-in closets.
1581 Square Feet
First Floor 1185 s.f.
Second Floor 396 s.f.
Porches 392 s.f.
Garage 0 s.f.
Under Roof 1973 s.f.
2 Full Baths
1 Half Bath
2 Parking Spaces
9 Foot Ceilings
Foundation & Floor
The foundation is designed with a concrete stemwall and wood floor system over a crawlspace. The second floor is pre-engineered wood trusses.
The exterior walls are 2×6 and 2×4 wood framing.
The roof is shingles over a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses at a 6:12 pitch.
The exterior is finished with stucco and cedar shingles. Wagoner has a strong Art & Crafts exterior with heavy sawn woodwork and stone detailing.
What's In This House Plan.
- Floor plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. The plans show window and door locations, room dimensions and plumbing fixture locations.
- Exterior elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
- Building sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
- The foundation plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
- Floor & roof layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
- The wall section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
- The electrical plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
- Construction notes and typical details.
For more information, view a Sample Set of Drawings.
Included File Formats.
- PDF is a digital version of the plans which is easy to view and print. It contains all the pages of the plans and shows colors and shadows. The PDF can be printed on any printer or paper size, but most plans print best on 36″ x 24″ paper.
- CAD files in AutoCAD 2010 format. We can export other AutoCAD formats if needed. These drawings can be opened in AutoCAD or many other popular CAD programs.
- Sketchup Pro. The Sketchup Pro file can be opened in Layout, which is part of the Sketchup Pro bundle. It is the format that we use to create the drawings. It includes a copy of the Sketchup 3D model.