Cypress House Plan is a warm modern.
The Cypress House Plan is warm with modern styling. The interior of the home faces the pool and hot tub courtyard. Living and dining are divided by a textured glass wall, and open to the pool with folding doors. The upper floor holds four bedrooms, laundry room and sitting area. Stairs lead to the sundeck above the garage.
2652 Square Feet
First Floor 1285 s.f.
Second Floor 1367 s.f.
Porches 208 s.f.
Garage 450 s.f.
Under Roof 3310 s.f.
2 Full Baths
1 Half Bath
2 Parking Spaces
9 Foot Ceilings
In 2009, this plan was featured on Houseplans.com “Plans We Like and Why”.
Foundation & Floor
The foundation is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The second floor is pre-engineered wood trusses.
The exterior walls are 2×6 and 2×4 wood framing.
The roof is standing-seam metal over a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses.
The exterior is finished with stucco and wood siding.
What's In This House Plan.
- Floor plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. The plans show window and door locations, room dimensions and plumbing fixture locations.
- Exterior elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
- Building sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
- The foundation plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
- Floor & roof layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
- The wall section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
- The electrical plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
- Construction notes and typical details.
For more information, view a Sample Set of Drawings.
Included File Formats.
- PDF is a digital version of the plans which is easy to view and print. It contains all the pages of the plans and shows colors and shadows. The PDF can be printed on any printer or paper size, but most plans print best on 36″ x 24″ paper.
- CAD files in AutoCAD 2010 format. We can export other AutoCAD formats if needed. These drawings can be opened in AutoCAD or many other popular CAD programs.
- Sketchup Pro. The Sketchup Pro file can be opened in Layout, which is part of the Sketchup Pro bundle. It is the format that we use to create the drawings. It includes a copy of the Sketchup 3D model.
We combined the Cypress and Verdigris plans to create a new design. The homeowner set the revised garage at an angle to the house, and selected a clean, white palette for the home finishes.Look At Pictures.Photos used with the permission of the homeowner..Build Your...
The Cypress build in Atlanta is moving forward. The concrete slab has been poured. Here are a few pictures.
A beautiful version of the Cypress House Plan has just started in Atlanta.Look At Pictures. Photos used with permission. Stay connected with this build. Follow Us. instagramfacebookpinterestMake Your Cypress. Select your favorite modern house from the Verdigris...
The construction of the Verdigris and Cypress plan combination in North Carolina is progressing. Drywall and exterior finishes are being wrapped up.
Dryvit stucco finish over Durock board on the Cypress & Verdigris combination in North Carolina.
The Durock in being installed on the exterior of the Cypress, being built in North Carolina.
It's a pivotal moment in construction. When your new home is dry and closed in, you can feel the actual size of the structure. You can stand indoors as it rains, and watch the water outside. You can take shelter from the heat of the day under the new...
Here is another picture of the Cypress/Verdigris combination, being built in North Carolina. This image shows the 2x6 exterior framing.
In Moore County, North Carolina, one of our customers is building a home which combines our Verdigris and Cypress plans. When It's Complete Here's a quick view of what the finished home will look like.
A client has finished building the Cypress plan in Belmont, North Carolina and we wanted to share a link to an article from the Gaston Gazette. Gaston Gazette Article
The Cypress plan at 427 N 27th, Houston, Texas.