456 Square Feet
Living 456 s.f.
Porches 144 s.f.
Under Roof 600 s.f.
8+ Foot Ceilings
Foundation & Floor
The standard version of this plan is designed with treated wood pilings and a wood frame floor.
The exterior walls are 2x6 wood framing and treated beams.
The roof is 1.5:12 pitch roof over plywood deck, and wood rafters.
The exterior is finished with wood panels over the wall structure.
What's In This House Plan?
- The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. The plans show window and door locations, room dimensions and plumbing fixture locations.
- Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
- Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
- The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
- Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
- The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
- The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
- Construction Notes and typical Details.
What File Formats are Included?
PDF. The PDF is a digital version of the plans which is easy to view and print. It contains all the pages of the plans and shows colors and shadows. The PDF can be printed on any printer or paper size, but most of our plans print best on 36″ x 24″ paper.
CAD. We typically release the files in AutoCAD 2010, but can export other AutoCAD formats if needed. These drawings can be opened in AutoCAD or many other popular CAD programs.
Sketchup Pro. A Sketchup Pro file can be opened in Layout, which is part of the Sketchup Pro bundle. It is the format that we use to create the drawings. It includes a copy of the Sketchup 3D model.