2727 Square Feet
First Floor 1369 s.f.
Second Floor 1358 s.f.
Porches 325 s.f.
Garage 1052 s.f.
Under Roof 4104 s.f.
3 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
3 Parking Spaces
10 Foot Ceilings
Foundation & Floor
The foundation is with a concrete slab and concrete block stem wall. The upper floor is pre-engineered wood trusses.
The exterior walls are 2x6 wood framing.
The roof is asphalt shingles and standing-seam metal over a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses at a 8:12 pitch.
The exterior is finished with lap siding and board and batten with white moldings.
What's In This House Plan.
- The floor plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. The plans show window and door locations, room dimensions and plumbing fixture locations.
- Exterior elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
- Building sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
- The foundation plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
- Floor & roof layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
- The wall section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
- The electrical plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
- Construction notes and typical details.
Included File Formats.
The PDF is a digital version of the plans which is easy to view and print. It contains all the pages of the plans and shows colors and shadows. The PDF can be printed on any printer or paper size, but most plans print best on 36″ x 24″ paper.
CAD files in AutoCAD 2010 format. We can export other AutoCAD formats if needed. These drawings can be opened in AutoCAD or many other popular CAD programs.
The Sketchup Pro file can be opened in Layout, which is part of the Sketchup Pro bundle. It is the format that we use to create the drawings. It includes a copy of the Sketchup 3D model.