Toccoa House Plan
Toccoa is a wonderful little home that can meet so many needs for you or your family. With high ceilings and appropriate sized living areas that allow for just the right amount of comfort to give you the opportunity to rest and be inspired.
Here are some fantastic ideas that might inspire you for the uses that the Toccoa house plan offers:
- Newlyweds (An adorable home to spend your first years together)
- Small family (“Honey we’re having a baby!”)
- Office or Meeting place (Perfect for collecting your thoughts)
- Cabin (On the prairie or high in the mountains)
- Beach cottage (A personal favorite)
- Guest house (For your occasional reunions)
View Photo Albums of the Toccoa House Plan.
Other variations of this plan include Enotah House Plan, Dogwood House Plan and Redbud House Plan.
Call (865) 269-2611.
Need this plan customized? Our designers can modify this plan to meet your needs.
Find out what’s included.
Read our What’s In A House Plan article,
or view all our Answers Articles.
Love this plan? Share it!
Bought this plan already?
Download it in your Account.
36 inches by 24 inches
|Living Area (sq. ft.)||
|Parking Area (sq. ft.)||
|Under Roof Area (sq. ft.)||
9 foot vaulted ceilings throughout
The floor is a concrete slab., The exterior walls are 2×6 wood framing., The roof structure is wood rafters.
|Doors & Windows||
Modern doors and windows
Concrete or Wood Lap Siding, Metal Railing, Standing Seam Metal Roof
Ductless air-conditioning system
Our in-house design and production team can provide additional services. View a complete list of services here.
- Customization Quote
- Remote Meeting
- Customize a Plan
- Readable Reverse (Flip Plan)
- Convert Wall Construction
- Convert to Metric Units
- File Conversion
- Site Plan
Printed Material, Graphics, Video and VR
- Art License
- Custom Floor Plan Artwork
- Custom Rendering
- Custom Video
- Immersive VR
- Presentation and Marketing Material